- Create a luxury shopping experience for our customers while determining their needs.
- Meet or exceed daily sales objectives individually and as part of a team.
- Build in-store relationships with all levels of management and selling teams.
- Develop a Special Events calendar and implement, along with merchandising objectives, with in-store selling teams.
- Sell company programs to store management and receive support for execution of our company Sales and Marketing and Events calendars.
- Recruit, train, motivate, and develop our people; Bond No 9 greatest asset.
- Continually build and utilize clientele file
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet the staffing needs of the business.
- Ensure counter is adequately stocked, cleaned and properly merchandised.
- Educate our selling teams and account sales staff about the company's goals, visual merchandising directives and product knowledge.
- Provide direction to sales team regarding company goals and objectives.
- Formally review job performance for all employees.
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to sales team. The Counter Manager is responsible to drive and build retail sales and improve rank.
Career Training & Development:
- Introductory product & client service training for all new retail employees.
- Monthly in-store training sessions conducted on new product, selling techniques and clientele best practices with Regional Executive.
- Top performers are recognized by Bond No.9, with career growth opportunities in retail management as well as corporate roles.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in the fragrance/beauty industry.
- Strong managerial skills with ability to coach and train.
- Proven ability to recruit.
- Follower of fashion, beauty & fragrance trends and products.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
**Positions now open at Saks Fifth Avenue:
New York, Long Island, Washington D.C., Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Chicago, Beachwood (Ohio)**